Wednesday, August 19, 2009

its nice

tuesday i hung out with some friends that i havent chilled with in a while and i must say it was really. one of the best chillin days. ever since i got my liscense and a car for me its really hard to tell if they want to chill with me cuz they want to chill with me or cuz they got more than five people and they need a car. but tuesday was straight up just chilling and it was really fun.

eating/taking pictures/recording videos/looking at dogs/getting drinks/more dogs/renting movie/sleeping/talking/laughing

i know when its a chill day when i am driving and my care for how much gas i got in my tank seems to go away and im way less paranoid if im out of gas or not. i mean of course i still care but im not like oh no we cant go ther cuz my gas but im down to go there even if my gas maybe low. those are the chill days that make summer fun, the days where the amount of gas in my car dont seem to matter as much when im hanging out with some people and every place where they go i seem to check my gas every five minutse too see if i have enough.

and today i visited my close friend at work who i havent seen in a very long time. it just seeing her made me smile. it was just realy good to see her and sad because it had to be just for a short period of time. days like this is what leads to chill days

i still need to-
-hit up six flags
-chill with sarah song
-chill with jenny park
-get my ears done
-do sumthin to my hair
-desserts with liz
-hit up mccullen drive

i dunno haha

No comments:

Post a Comment