Friday, February 20, 2009

geeeeez

short weeks of school always seem so longggggggggggg

alot of stuff happened

thank you God even though it took a longggggggggggggggggg time to realize what i was doing and how stupid i was being. its goes back so long agoo to those purity prayers we did on friday service when i was all for it to focus on God then she came along and tat just all went away. if i look back on it boy was i stupid ditching God for HER?! WAT THE EFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

so many things were shot at me. wilsons purity sermon, kevins purty prayer time again, six flags the true love waits rally, and the sermon the next day, so many things. even little things like in tv shows when the couple breaks up all those things were shot at me but i just avoided it and it was wednesday when it hit me. frikkin girls the biggest trap when it comes to trying to get close to God.

not such a great week. schools been rough, that bs between that beezy, my parents, some other stuff, and i just found out my grandma went to the emergency room and isnt doin well

pray for her please
atleast her forget all my little crap

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment