Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the deal

after Pop 21 every day i walk with ERKA too our fifth period classes and usually when we walk there we talk about the most randomest things every for example:

her dreams
what if she had no eyes
her dreams
her knock knock jokes -_-
her dreams
she has some weird dreams 

we talk and then we dodge the evil seagulls and pigoens that snack on the leftover lunches people leave out on the floor after lunch because there will come a day when it poops and land on one of us. we're trying to prevent that.

today while walking we did the usually hows life? question
then she told me randomly just told me to not go online on myspace and facebook or anything tat'll entertain me like AIM and we should use all that time to get closer with God. and i really liked that idea and she told me how shes been doin it.

so yupp
this is going to be my last post for my little number of readers.
of except sundays




sundays is the "break" day
lates

feel free to join in

1 comment: