Saturday, December 20, 2008

sick but stronger

if you hang out with me or saw me during school this week. you probably saw me coughing atlesat once. ive just been really sick this whole. and even if i am sick enough not to go to school my mom always asks me "oh Alex are you gonna die" and in my head i think to myself are you for realll? but i answer and "no im not sick" and start heading upstairs and get ready for school before she even says "well you gotta go to shcool then" but this time she said "its your fault for getting sick" and well if i think about it actually is. ive been sick for the past month but a little sick and it wasnt getting worse or better but saturday last week it started getting worse and to cure it on sunday night when it was freezing i went out to play basketball. it was funnn. monday i actually left school early tats when i was throwing up everywhere in the bathroom except the toilet cuz for some reason when i barf my eyes get closed so i missed the toilet pretty bad. wednesday i walked in the rain with some friends to the choral concert and walked with a friend again after and played basketball thursday night.
yepp i suck at taking cae of myself especially when im sick.

but this week spirtually was really good. i dont know why this week was maybe because my friend went to church for the first time and it just brought so much happiness inside of me. 
i prayed alot this week. praying just really helps alott if i got alot on me.
reading the Word and going in more depth of the verses tat kevin talked about at POP21 in my spare time to learn more about that bible verse.
and my music seems to be changing all the rap and "GANGSTER HOOD HOPPING THUG S***" just doesnt seem to attract my ears as much as it did before.
and this school year i seem to be growing alot, becoming more mature. and since my brother is a freshman and whenever i get mad at him my parents say it how i acted when i was freshman and if i look back at it i was a jerk to my parents. but now im helping more than i get in the way. my anger seemed to go down to in my house. cept just one time this week when we got our phones on monday. my brother was suppose to get the voyager the dude gave my mom the dare and my brother started giving attitude towards my mom and tat really made me mom cuz i didnt like him talkin to my mom like that so i ran straight up to him and punched him and said some stuff i shouldnt have said. and the worst part was it was my brothers birthday. yupp i felt super bad about that but i dont think hes gonna talk to my mom like that and if he does i shall handle it in a different matter.

i just wanna talk about my friend again. the one who went to church for the first time last week saturday. it was the revival and at first i didnt recognize her cuz i thought she would be nervous and stuff but she was just laying herself down to God and it just brought tears to my eyes. as i go to know my friend more i found out she had a rough past and changed alot into a better person and found God and im glad she did instead going on a road that she would regret. i hope tat her fait just becomes stronger with God.

Exodus 14:14
 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still

i read sarahs blog and her thing about yesterdays service was rightttt. worship with less insturments just sounded so foreal with all the voices filling the room not that with more intsturnents it sounds bad or anything. also im glad that her and her mom are doing good :)

oh and i acutally am writing a song haha.
the song Live Your Life by T.I. Feat. Rihanna 

the one with numa numa song in the background
i actually hav a remake in the process called Live For God 
its in the works just got the chorus and verse one done 


i hope everybody has a good and safe winter break.
lets all chill

5 days till Christ's birthday :)





1 comment: