Sunday, January 3, 2010

Damn

I really dont get you sometimes. Sometimes i feel like you and me are like the perfect combination and we always get along. Other times your such a bitch and i feel like i just want to shake the shit out of you. The thing is Im always nice to you, Im always there for you if you get in trouble or if something comes up but your not. I feel like i do so much work to keep our friendship going but still you just take it all for granted. And i dont think you really know this but it does effect me alot when you treat me like shit. It effects me alot more when you do it than when other girls do it because your definately not like other girls. I dont get it. If its something i did i really wish you talk to me about it instead of just giving me attitude and shit because that wont solve anything. I miss you very much<3

No comments:

Post a Comment