Monday, July 20, 2009

my user info1.
i say to myself that its a mistake

and i keep going at it till it slaps me in the face
by that time its already way too late
im out im gone i lost this race



2.
friends or fakes i dont really know

cuz it seems like whe there bored they come to my home
and when there not they go and there do there own thing
and they think that they really know me
but really its just a show that they just see
so just go and do yall own things
ill just stick with apples and just sing

3.
i always looked up to you like your my big bro
but you did stuff and didnt even let me know
how am i suppose too look up to that?
your a fake a phony you peice of crap

4.
to me you were like a tax collector just taking money
and i fell for it all the time how did you get to me
looks?attitude? watever it was
im over it now you skank your wack? seeing you do it to other guys is hilarious

5.
you got so much shit going on. so all are talks are always bout you
when it comes my shit you got somthin to do
im there whenever you happen to be in a bad mood
but your always gone when i got sumthin goin on too
are you problems that big that it makes mine worthless
to you i guess it, do i really deserve this?



No comments:

Post a Comment